The Sun Run is on again this year and it offers the Club a great opportunity to raise funds.
How? The event organisers pay the Club for each volunteer that we provide (more for course marshals).
Please help the Club to raise funds to purchase new equipment by volunteering. Volunteers do not need to be a Club member so feel free to recruit others to come along with you.
Volunteers Event Details
Date: Saturday 2nd February 2019
Start time: Between 4.30am and 6.30am depending on position
Finish time: Pack up is generally finished by 8.30am
- Course Marshals – x36 (18 years or older)
- Start Marshals – x20 (16 years or older)
- Bag Drop – x10 (8 years or older)
- Car Park at DYSLSC- x1 (18 years or older)
- Water stop DYSLSC – x3 (8 years or older)
T-shirt collection: We will hand out t-shirts and course marshal maps on Thursday night so that Course Marshals can go straight to position on Saturday morning.
Event Website: http://sunruncoleclassic.com.au/
Contact Kerry to Register as a Volunteer
To volunteer please email email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to advise:
Preferred* t-shirt size/s:
* All efforts will be made to provide your preferences. Please note that the priority is to fill the Course Marshal positions as the event can’t start without all these positions filled.