Membership to Dee Why Surf Life Saving Club is open from 1st July and needs to be completed by 31st October each year. All current members can renew their membership online via the Surf Lifesaving portal.
Step by step instructions are provided in the following document: SLSA Members Area User Guide (PDF)
Click here to view our Membership Fees. If you are not financial you are not covered by insurance.
Online Renewal Instructions
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like some help with renewing.
Membership renewal and annual fee payment is a two step process. You must complete both steps for your membership to be valid. The procedure is as follows:
Steps to Renew your Membership and Pay Online
- Create an account at https://sls.com.au/join/ (if you haven’t already got one)
- Login to your account and click on the ‘Memberships‘ menu item
- Click on ‘Renewals, Payments & Transfers‘
- Click on ‘Renew‘
- Review your membership profile and make any necessary changes
- Tick the appropriate declarations boxes
- Click ‘Submit’
- If your submission is successful a confirmation screen will display advising the renewal request is pending approval
- To pay online, select ‘click here if you wish to pay online’ and the system will direct you to the SLSA Payment Gateway.
- Include your Surname as a reference
- Enter the amount and items as listed on our membership fees page
When selecting a member category, please note that ‘Junior Activity Member’ (not Probationary) should be chosen for all nippers / cadets aged 5 – 14 and ‘General’ for all nipper parents.
The portal allows family groups to be set up to renew all family members at once. Download this user guide (pdf) for more information. Each family member needs an individual account within the portal before they can be added to a family group.