The Pub2Pub Charity Fun Run is on Sunday 27 August and this a wonderful way for the Club to showcase that we are the best volunteers on the Northern Beaches.
Thank you to those that have already put their hand up to volunteer it is greatly appreciated. We require 50 Volunteers to assist the Rotary Club of Brookvale with this iconic Northern Beaches event.
VOLUNTEER EVENT DETAILS
Date: Sunday 27th August
Start time: Between 6.00am and 6.30am depending on position
Finish time: Depending on position but pack up is generally finished by 9.00am. Breakfast is provided for ALL volunteers upstairs in the Betty Barry Room.
(8) Marshals wearing Safety Vests for Traffic Duties
(12) Marshals for marshalling people into pre-start positions
(14) Marshals for route control along the Beach or around Southside of the Lagoon to Lismore Avenue
(6) Volunteers for the Clothing drop off desk
(6) Volunteers for the Water Station at the Southern end of the club
(2) Volunteers for the Information Desk
(2) Volunteers for the BBQ
If you have patrol uniform please wear it. If not, and you have a volunteer t-shirt from a previous event, please wear it. Or a white t-shirt
To volunteer please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below:
Full name/s: (& ages of children)
Preferred* position/s :
* All efforts will be made to provide your preferences.
Thank you in anticipation of your support and I would really appreciate it if you could do so by Sunday 20th August.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com or call Dannealle Hannam on 0434 155 640.