Membership to Dee Why Surf Life Saving Club is open from 1st July and needs to be completed by 31st October each year. All current members can renew their membership online via the Surf Lifesaving portal.
Step by step instructions are provided in the following document: SLSA Members Portal Account Guide – Getting Started (PDF)
Click here to view our Membership Fees. If you are not financial you are not covered by insurance.
Online Renewal Instructions
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or would like some help with renewing.
Membership renewal and annual fee payment is a two step process. You must complete both steps for your membership to be valid. The procedure is as follows:
Step 1 – Renew your Membership
- Create an account at portal.sls.com.au
- Login to your account and click on the ‘Lifesaving Online‘ menu item
- Click on ‘Renew‘
- Check and update your personal details, tick the declaration boxes and click ‘Submit‘.
When selecting a member category, please note that ‘Junior Activity Member’ (not Probationary) should be chosen for all nippers / cadets aged 5 – 14 and ‘General’ for all nipper parents.
The portal allows family groups to be set up to renew all family members at once. Download this user guide (pdf) for more information. Each family member needs an individual account within the portal before they can be added to a family group.
Step 2 – Pay Online
- While in the ‘Memberships‘ page of your online portal, click ‘Make Payment‘. This takes you to an online payment page with the Dee Why SLSC logo
- Include your Surname as a reference
- Enter the amount as listed on our membership fees page